Sunday, May 4, 2008

UB40's new album distributed free by UK paper




So I took a walk around my NYC neighborhood this morning looking for a copy of the Mail On Sunday to see if I could score a copy of the new UB40 album Twentyfourseven but apparently they are only available in the UK. So until a copy makes itself available take a look at the artwork and track list and take a listen to some of the new songs that UB40 performed live at the end of last year



Track Listing:

RAINBOW NATION

END OF WAR

LOST AND FOUND

HERE WE GO AGAIN

OH AMERICA

I'LL BE THERE

INSTANT RADICAL CHANGE OF PERCEPTION

ONCE AROUND

THIS IS HOW IT IS

THE ROAD


End Of War






Rainbow Nation






I'll Be There









And in the spirit of giving Ali Campbell equal time I have posted his new CD Running Free. Take a listen and make up your own mind if he made the righ decision.

Running Free
01. Running Free (4:06) with Beverley Knight
02. Hold Me Tight (3:59)
03. I'll Be Standing By (3:29) with Lemar
04. Don't Go (3:05)
05. Would I Lie To You (3:05) with Bitty McLean
06. I Want One Of Those (3:14)
07. Hallelujah Time (3:50) with Smokey Robinson
08. Don't Try This At Home (4:05) with Katie Melua
09. Flex (3:52)
10. Being With You (3:59) with Mick Hucknall
11. Gotta Get Away (3:33)
12. Devoted To You (3:04) with Robin Campbell
13. Village Ghetto Land (4:48) with Aston 'Family Man' Barrett

Ali Campbell - Running Free


Password: UBAli765

No comments: